New Motor Carrier Authorities


Motor Carrier

You have decided you want to jump into the trucking industry.
You’ve got your CDL license.
Now where do you go from here?

Need a USDOT Number?

The USDOT Number is a unique number assigned to your company that helps give access to important safety information specific to your company. This is helpful during audits, inspections, and compliance reviews. Interstate Transportation Consulting is here to help determine if you need a USDOT Number and get you set up quickly and hassle free if you do. Contact us today at (801) 972-6033 and let us get you started.

If you already have a USDOT Number don’t let the headache of keeping it up-to-date slow down your business. To remain compliant with the FMCSA an MCS-150 must be updated biennially. Interstate Transportation Consulting can update MCS-150s for you too!

Need Authority to Operate your own Company?

If you wish to transport passengers or commodities in an Interstate Commerce and receive compensation you will be required to obtain your own Operating Authority (MC Number). Interstate Transportation Consulting is here to help you obtain the correct authority you need for your business.

Establishing Authority is time consuming. If all of the paperwork is in order it can take up to 25 business days to go active. Don’t question what the next step is or stress over missing paperwork that will slow you down. Let Interstate Transportation help you avoid any delays. Just give us a call at (801) 972-6033 and we can assist you in all of your authority needs and be with you every step of the way.

We are here to help get you on the road faster.


1480 S Pioneer Road,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104


PO Box 26453,
Salt Lake City, UT 84126

Call Us

(801) 972-6033