Utah Intrastate Base Plate Registration


Plate Registration

Tired of waiting in long DMV Lines? Let us handle it for you.

The last thing you want to do on your day off from trucking is stand in line at your local DMV to get your vehicles registered in the State of Utah. That’s why we are here for you. Interstate Transportation Consulting can license your trucks and personal vehicles saving you time and hassle.

If you drive a truck and want to keep it local then you need a Utah Intrastate Base Plate Registration. The process is simple. We need you to provide some documents to us and we will take care of the rest.

  • The title (or MSO) of the vehicle or trailer you purchased
  • A signed Title Application if your vehicle was purchased from a Utah Dealer
  • An Emissions Certificate (If you reside in Salt Lake or Davis County)
  • A 2290 – if you are licensing a truck with a GVW greater than 55,000 lbs. (We can also complete this for you in our office if you do not have one)
  • A Safety Inspection (If your vehicle or trailer was purchased outside the State of Utah)


If your vehicle is already licensed in Utah and needs to be renewed simply get us a copy of your registration and any other required documents (emissions test if in Salt Lake or Davis County or 2290 if registered weight is over 55,000 lbs) and we can take care of the rest. Our desire is to get you back out on the road as quick as possible. Our knowledgeable staff will work with you to make sure your vehicles are ready to go. Just give Interstate Transportation Consulting a call (801) 972-6033.

We are here to help get you on the road faster.


1480 S Pioneer Road,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104


PO Box 26453,
Salt Lake City, UT 84126

Call Us

(801) 972-6033